For C-level executives in mobile and related industries, the Mobile World Congress is one of their largest conferences. Here, the latest innovations in mobile technology are found. Sponsored and held by GSMA, the Mobile World Conference is a major event representing mobile operators all over the world.
GSMA is the professional organization for almost 800 mobile operators and more than 250 mobile companies working in the broad mobile system. These include:
- Manufacturers of handsets and devices
- Equipment providers
- Software companies
- Internet companies
Organizations in related industries are also represented.
The Mobile World Congress has:
- More than 85,000 industry attendees;
- Where more than half is C-level leaders, providing the industry’s strategic vision.
Also, attendees learn about the industry’s latest trends and innovations.
Driving global technology breakthroughs, revolutions in the mobile communications industry are pushing innovation forward. From homes and cars to wearable devices, mobile technology connects billions of people through mobile communications, including:
- The internet
- All mobile communication devices.
Diverse Event Components
Various passes are available for attendees, depending on your choice. You have access to diverse event components, including a conference for CEOs and C-level executives where they can:
- Hear visionary speakers.
- Listen to thoughtful panel discussions.
- Meet other leaders in their industry.
You may also attend this exhibition featuring:
- Worldwide exhibitors from the mobile communications industry.
- The best offers from more than 1,900 leading innovators.
Centre of the Mobile Apps Universe
Visit this conference-unique centre at the App Planet where the brightest and best in the mobile app community gather to:
Global Mobile Awards and 4FYN
Industry innovators and visionaries are recognized for their achievements in this program. As a Mobile World Congress pass holder, you’re also invited to attend 4FYN, a premier event which focuses on:
Industry Cream of the Crop
Every year, the Mobile World Congress attracts the cream of the crop in mobile and communications technology. These individuals:
- Are the Who’s Who in mobile communications technology.
- Spend time learning the latest trends and innovations at the Technology Exhibition.
More than 1,900 exhibitors cover approximately 98,000 square meters of business and exhibition space. Details of other attendees:
- Around 4,000 members of the press;
- Represent more than 1,700 media outlets;
- From 84 countries.
Attendees are expected to wear this attire for all sessions:
- Or business
As the venue is very large, you should do these:
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and pack an extra pair.
- Bring a bag or a backpack to carry your essentials.
A must-see event, the Mobile World Congress is for anyone involved in senior decisions in the mobile communications industry. Make plans to attend this event in 2015.